I am like in love with Michael Symon. And here he is featured on Eatocracy. Literally, Holly heard me squeal down the hall and had to come to investigate. Michael Symon talks about why family dinners matter so much. I don’t know about your family but in my family, dinners revolve around television now. But when they don’t they’re just as good. I think as a family my family knows how to appreciate food and each other.
My family and food:
1. My family knows that I’m a picky eater and tries to deal with it.
1.1. They will give me trouble about it but I don’t mind too much.
2. This is one of the places that I picked up my ability to tell stories.
3. It’s definitely a place that’s helped me interact with people.
4. At some point, eating out for breakfast was a tradition for me and my dad.
5. I agree with all of Michael Symon’s notes especially making food yourself and the family history that goes along with food. I also think that food can say a lot about history in general.