Tim Love shares why you should eat meat.
Here’s what I think:
1. Just because you don’t eat meat doesn’t mean they’re going to stop making meat. They will keep making meat, and chances are that there isn’t much you can do about it.
2. Don’t preach to me about how you don’t eat meat. I take that as a sign of your unhappiness, perhaps you should add a little meat in your life?
3. Protein, meat, fills you up. I don’t get filled up by tofu and vegetables, but I do by meat.
4. Meat has all the essential amino acids you need. You have less vitamin deficiencies and don’t have to take more vitamin pills than you already do.
5. Like Tim Love says, Meat just tastes good. Nothing wrong about it. There’s no better way to put it. I like eating meat, the texture, the taste, the smell. It’s just something that’s irreplaceable.
I did read through a lot of the comments on CNN and some people are right. Moderation is definitely called for. Americans eat way more meat than necessary. While meat is delicious and what not, it also has a lot of cholesterol. Americans shouldn’t have to hope for cholesterol lowering pills and what not, if they reduced their meat intake enough none of it would be necessary.