I swear, when I’m hungry, when I’m bored, whenever, put the food in front of me; it’ll get eaten. Some would call that a good thing, but for someone that doesn’t want to put on weight this is not a good thing. It’s a problem. So in addition to whatever else I’ve written about this problem this is what I plan on doing.
- No in between meal snacks- while researchers suggest you should be eating 5 very small meals a day because it keeps your metabolism running, it’s difficult to portion it out correctly and eat at those time slots. It’ll also cut down on eating just for the sake of eating.
- Drink more water-less soda and juice. W-A-T-E-R.
- We know I can’t cut out the sweets, so I’m going to manage them instead. I’ve been having an ungodly amount of sweets. Sweets/sugar make you hungrier in the end, therefore you eat more. So I’ll substitute my sweet for a piece of chocolate, or yogurt or a banana. I will not eat a bowl of ice cream or an entire candy bar.
- More veggies-I don’t likes veggies…- no creamy dressings. Vinaigrette and light dressings.
- Less carbs-less rice, less bread, LESS SWEETS.
I am all about compromise, these are all perfectly doable. Of course, it’s all easier said than done, but what isn’t?